Find below the most common questions asked by our customers, if your question is not listed simply call us on 0777 654 8585 and we will be happy to help.
We are based in Leicester, our design studio & warehouse is under 2 miles from the City Centre.
All of our Temples, Swings and Furniture are made from grade 'A' African Teak wood which is sourced from Ghana. This is more expensive and better quality than other economic Teak wood such as Ivory Teak wood, Valsad Teak wood or Indonesia Teak Wood.
African teak wood is renown for strength, durability, sturdiness, finish and longer life. It has good resistance to rotting, damage and has natural termite resistance.
According to Vastu Shatra, "The temple should be made of Wood or Marble". Temples made of Teak and Sevan wood are considered to be the best and most auspicious for a home as they are propitious and considered to be natural, this is sure to bring peace and prosperity into the owner's home. The Sevan wood is known for its auspicious property as Goddess Laxmiji and God Vishnuji resides in them. Avoid temples made from glass or acrylic.
According to Vastu guidlines,
We use pristine high-grade Makrana and Vietnam white marble for all our Murtis. These are ethically sourced directly from authentic certified vendors. These are available in different finishes so as to best match up with the requirements of our customers.
Please do not compare our marble Murti price & quality with other seller's economic quality marble, at Shubham Crafts you will get authentic certified Marble Murtis only.
We will discuss your Murti, Temple or Swing requirements with you in depth and show you various options to choose from. After you finalise your choices, we will send you a PDF containing sketches of your custom design to ensure we have captured all your requirements of colours, sizes and materials - this is so that we can avoid any misunderstanding and mis-communication. Once you have confirmed that you are happy with all the details we will require a deposit before the product manufacture process is started.
The entire custom order process will be supervised by our expert design team in the UK. We will send you update photos of your Temple, Murti or Swings in production on a regular basis. Shipping and Installation details will be discussed with you prior to ordering.
No, to place an order you must first send an enquiry about the product you are interested in and we will then make contact with you via phone, WhatsApp or email. We will confirm delivery requirements and provide you with the price and payment method.
Click the "Enquire Now" button and fill in your contact details. We will then contact you via Email, Phone or WhatsApp with pricing and delivery information. For a faster response we recommend you use the "Enquire Via WhatsApp" button next to the product you are interested in. We will normally respond within an hour of your enquiry.
Contact us if the item you require is not in stock, as we have plenty of stock ready in our Workshop in India and we have regular shipments coming to the UK - so we can add the required item to our next scheduled shipment.
Alternatively we can offer you other similar items that are already in stock, we can send you photos and other details of these.
We can make identical products of different sizes as well whilst keeping the style, features and colours the same.
All our products are heavy and bulky, they require minimum 2 man delivery and careful handling throughout the journey to your home. We have teamed up with specialist logistics companies to provide this service to our valued customers. Our delivery includes moving the product to the room of your choice on ground floor only. If you require it to be placed else where, please notify us before hand.
In some circumstances, we can arrange to allow you to pick up goods from our Leicester warehouse. You will need to contact us in advance and confirm if this is possible. We will provide a date/time and details of where to pick up from - note you may need a lorry and man power for some of the larger items.
Payment in person is possible using Visa/Mastercard, unfortunately we do not take payments over the phone at this time.
All items showcased on our Website are available in stock at our Leicester based warehouse, unless the product has been marked as a Made-to-Order item. Once we have received cleared funds, we will arrange for your product to be delivered at a time/date that suits you. Usually all orders are dispatched within 5 working days.
Our preferred payment method is via BAC's, however we do accept VISA & MasterCard (Credit or Debit card) via our preferred online payment processor Stripe. We can also take credit or debit card payments in person.
We can send you video clips of products you are interested in, or if you prefer to see the item in person, we are currently only allowing one household to visit our warehouse at any one time. All visit's are on a strictly appointment basis only. Hand sanitiser and masks are mandatory during your visit. Contact us on 0777 654 8585 for more information and to make an appointment.
There are no extra charges or taxes to be paid, even if you order a custom product from us. Our price includes all applicable taxes and in most circumstances includes safe packaging, delivery and installation.
What is your return policy? Is there any warranty? What to do if there is any damage/breakage in the item?
All our products are hand crafted and individual, we therefore invite you to view the product in person before you place your order. It is very difficult sometimes to see the actual colour and finish through photos and videos - for this reason we currently do not take direct website orders and only allow purchase once we have communicated with you.
As a result of this, returns are not accepted unless the product is substantially different to what was seen through photos and videos. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
- All our products are designed by our talented creative team and hold the Shubham hallmark for excellence in design and quality
- We only use the finest quality raw materials without any compromises
- You will get UK based after-sales service & installation help (if required)
- No import duties to pay! Most retailers in India don't mention the true value of the additional Import Duty you would need to pay once your product has arrived in the UK - even if you get items for personal use, the UK Import Duty + handling fee's are mandatory. UK Customs will not accept a low value declaration in the invoice, hence you could end up paying a hefty import duty bill.
- For custom orders, you are buying from a UK business - we manage the manufacture, packaging, shipping, customs and logistics of the entire process from design to final delivery to your home.
- No misunderstanding or mis-communication regarding dimensions, colours, quality or design work
- We handle all the legal & customs paper work.Shubham Crafts provides a warranty for any defective, damaged, or erroneous parts and resolves/replaces without any additional cost. We always stand behind our products and provide the best assistance whenever needed.
- Shubham Crafts are based in UK, we hold a huge range of stock of all the items shown on our website, for this reason we are able to provide next day delivery (if required) or even local pickup if you want it real fast!
- Customers receive exactly what they ordered with no surprises!
- Shubham Crafts standard of quality is very high, we do not accept anything but the best of the best craftsmanship, our team is highly skilled in what they do.