WHY CHOOSE US?
Innovative, exquisite and unique products. All our products are designed, hand crafted & hold the Shubham hallmark for excellence in design, build & quality. All our skilled craftsmen are carefully selected based on their expertise, deep knowledge & specially trained to deliver the BEST in hand carving work
Shubham Crafts are based in UK, we hold a huge range of stock of all the items shown on our website, for this reason we are able to provide next day delivery for Marble Murtis and Temple delivery within 7 days
We only use certified Grade A Teak Wood & Marble without any compromises. There are 12 different types of Teak wood available in market. Price of the wood depends on type, grade and origin of the country it is from. We don’t cut corners and reduce price by using economic quality wood which has knots or cracks nor do we use low quality marble which has dents or milky cracks appearing on the marble stone
No fake promises of design & quality by just showing photos as you can come to our warehouse to check our wood and marble quality
Clear communication. No misunderstanding or mis-communication regarding dimensions, colours, quality or design for custom orders. Customers receive exactly what they ordered with no surprises!
You get full UK consumer rights, installation and after-sales service
Shubham Crafts provides a warranty for any defective, damaged, or erroneous parts and resolves/replaces without any additional cost. We always stand behind our products and provide the best assistance whenever needed
Don’t take unnecessary risks when you spend a large amount of money, buy only from genuine manufacturers
No heavy import duties or custom duty to pay! Most retailers in India don't mention the true value of the additional Import Duty you would need to pay once your product has arrived in the UK port - even if you get items for personal use, the UK Import Duty + handling fee's are mandatory. UK Customs will not accept a low value declaration in the invoice, hence you could end up paying a hefty import duty bill
Shubham Crafts standard of quality is very high, we do not accept anything but the best of the best craftsmanship, our team is highly experienced & skilled in what they do
Last but not least we are very proud of our excellent customer service standards as well as our products. Our business is centered around providing a very personal service - we not only custom design, manufacture and deliver, but we will also assemble and install the Temple fitted with LED light in your home
- : Made-to-Order
- sku: sc-mu-mr-1053
- Beautiful Ganesha seating on peacock seat
- Divine eyes, smile & look
- Super fine premium quality White Marble
- Embedded diamond work and fine finish
- Lamination layer to give lasting colour and finish
- Creative white marble carving with unmatched workmanship
- For Custom Order, Available size: 12" H, 15" H, 18" H, 21" H, 24" H, 30" H or any other custom required size.
- Lord Ganesha is believed to bring good luck, Prosperity, happiness and good health. Lord Ganesha is considered as the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi. He is the brother of Lord Karthikeya. The upper left hand is shown holding a conch, ‘Shankha’ in Hindi. The lower right hand is raised with palm facing outwards away from the body with fingers flexed. This hand gesture is called ‘Abhayamudra’ that offers protection for all from all evils.
- Bring in this divine idol signifying wisdom and prosperity and alleviate the positive vibes of your home. Place it in your pooja ghar or anywhere in your home