WHY CHOOSE US?
Innovative, exquisite and unique products. All our products are designed, hand crafted & hold the Shubham hallmark for excellence in design, build & quality. All our skilled craftsmen are carefully selected based on their expertise, deep knowledge & specially trained to deliver the BEST in hand carving work
Shubham Crafts are based in UK, we hold a huge range of stock of all the items shown on our website, for this reason we are able to provide next day delivery for Marble Murtis and Temple delivery within 7 days
We only use certified Grade A Teak Wood & Marble without any compromises. There are 12 different types of Teak wood available in market. Price of the wood depends on type, grade and origin of the country it is from. We don’t cut corners and reduce price by using economic quality wood which has knots or cracks nor do we use low quality marble which has dents or milky cracks appearing on the marble stone
No fake promises of design & quality by just showing photos as you can come to our warehouse to check our wood and marble quality
Clear communication. No misunderstanding or mis-communication regarding dimensions, colours, quality or design for custom orders. Customers receive exactly what they ordered with no surprises!
You get full UK consumer rights, installation and after-sales service
Shubham Crafts provides a warranty for any defective, damaged, or erroneous parts and resolves/replaces without any additional cost. We always stand behind our products and provide the best assistance whenever needed
Don’t take unnecessary risks when you spend a large amount of money, buy only from genuine manufacturers
No heavy import duties or custom duty to pay! Most retailers in India don't mention the true value of the additional Import Duty you would need to pay once your product has arrived in the UK port - even if you get items for personal use, the UK Import Duty + handling fee's are mandatory. UK Customs will not accept a low value declaration in the invoice, hence you could end up paying a hefty import duty bill
Shubham Crafts standard of quality is very high, we do not accept anything but the best of the best craftsmanship, our team is highly experienced & skilled in what they do
Last but not least we are very proud of our excellent customer service standards as well as our products. Our business is centered around providing a very personal service - we not only custom design, manufacture and deliver, but we will also assemble and install the Temple fitted with LED light in your home
- : Made-to-Order
- sku: sc-mu-mr-1066
- Exquisite handcrafted from 1 piece of white Marble stone
- Absolutely stunning divine eyes, smile & embellished look
- Super premium quality White Marble
- Embedded diamond work and fine finish
- Lamination layer to give lasting colour and finish
- Creative white marble carving with unmatched workmanship
- For Custom Order, Available size: 12" H, 15" H, 18" H, 21" H, 24" H, 30" H, 36'', 40'' H, 42'' inch H or any other custom required size
- Durga Maa is identified as the principal Hindu goddess of war, strength and protection. Durga, the Mother Goddess is the symbol of all the auspicious and true qualities which define the Supreme Being. Durga is the world, and as the earth itself, she conveys cosmic stability.
- Goddess Mata Durga is one of the female energies of the Supreme Absolute who is known as Devi, Shakti, the unconquerable force. Of all her forms, Devi Durga is the ultimate representation of infinite power, purity and strength of purpose, which resides within the divine essence of every being. Durga is said to be associated with Shakti, Maya and Prakriti. Shiva and Durga are regarded as the two fold personalisation of Brahman, the primeval substance. She protect and listens to her devotees and attends to their needs.
- The gods then gifted the goddess with their weapons and other divine objects to help her in her battle with the demon, Mahishasura. Lord Shiva gave her a trident while Lord Vishnu gave her a disc. Varuna, gave her a conch and noose, and Agni gave her a spear. From Vayu, she received arrows. Indra, gave her a thunderbolt, and the gift of his white-skinned elephant Airavata was a bell. From Yama, she received a sword and shield and from Vishwakarma (god of Architecture), an axe and armour. The god of mountains, Himavat gifted her with jewels and a lion to ride on. Durga was also given many other precious and magical gifts, new clothing, and a garland of immortal lotuses for her head The word Navratri is derived from Sanskrit, meaning nine nights - nava (nine) ratri (night). On each day a different form of is worshipped. They are Goddess Shailputri (Day 1), Goddess Brahmacharini (Day 2), Goddess Chandraghanta (Day 3), Goddess Kushmanda (Day 4), Goddess Skandamata (Day 5), Goddess Katyayani (Day 6), Goddess Kaalratri (Day 7), Goddess Mahagauri (Day 8) and Goddess Siddhidatri (Day 9).