WHY CHOOSE US?
Innovative, exquisite and unique products. All our products are designed, hand crafted & hold the Shubham hallmark for excellence in design, build & quality. All our skilled craftsmen are carefully selected based on their expertise, deep knowledge & specially trained to deliver the BEST in hand carving work
Shubham Crafts are based in UK, we hold a huge range of stock of all the items shown on our website, for this reason we are able to provide next day delivery for Marble Murtis and Temple delivery within 7 days
We only use certified Grade A Teak Wood & Marble without any compromises. There are 12 different types of Teak wood available in market. Price of the wood depends on type, grade and origin of the country it is from. We don’t cut corners and reduce price by using economic quality wood which has knots or cracks nor do we use low quality marble which has dents or milky cracks appearing on the marble stone
No fake promises of design & quality by just showing photos as you can come to our warehouse to check our wood and marble quality
Clear communication. No misunderstanding or mis-communication regarding dimensions, colours, quality or design for custom orders. Customers receive exactly what they ordered with no surprises!
You get full UK consumer rights, installation and after-sales service
Shubham Crafts provides a warranty for any defective, damaged, or erroneous parts and resolves/replaces without any additional cost. We always stand behind our products and provide the best assistance whenever needed
Don’t take unnecessary risks when you spend a large amount of money, buy only from genuine manufacturers
No heavy import duties or custom duty to pay! Most retailers in India don't mention the true value of the additional Import Duty you would need to pay once your product has arrived in the UK port - even if you get items for personal use, the UK Import Duty + handling fee's are mandatory. UK Customs will not accept a low value declaration in the invoice, hence you could end up paying a hefty import duty bill
Shubham Crafts standard of quality is very high, we do not accept anything but the best of the best craftsmanship, our team is highly experienced & skilled in what they do
Last but not least we are very proud of our excellent customer service standards as well as our products. Our business is centered around providing a very personal service - we not only custom design, manufacture and deliver, but we will also assemble and install the Temple fitted with LED light in your home
- : Made-to-Order
- sku: sc-mu-mr-1055
- One of Shubham Craft's Signature Ganesh Ji design carved from 1 piece of pure white Vietnam marble stone
- Bring positive energy and success into your home with these Ganesha Statues
- Beautiful Ganesha seated on Sinhasan with giving blessing to his Devotees
- Divine eyes, smile & embellished look in the Ganesh Ji marble statue
- Super fine premium quality White Marble Idol
- Embedded diamond work and fine finish
- Lamination layer to give lasting colour and finish
- Creative white marble carving with unmatched workmanship in the Ganesha Moorti
- For Custom made order of Ganesha Marble Statue. - Available size: 12" H, 15" H, 18" H, 21" H, 24" H, 30" H, 36'' H or any other custom required size
- Ganesh is perhaps one of the most well known deities. Ganesha, also spelled Ganesh, also called Ganapati, elephant-headed Hindu god of beginnings, who is traditionally worshipped at the beginning of a new venture, a journey, or a new year, to clear the path ahead of potential difficulties. He is also known as Ganapati and Vinayaka.
- Lord Ganesha is also associated with auspiciousness or Shubh. He is the bestower of goodness.
- Lord Ganesha is also called Sukhkarta, meaning the one who does good or showers joy.
- Ganesh Ji is the Vighnaharta too, meaning the remover of obstacles. Lord Ganesha is the son of Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati. Ganesh Ji was given the boon by Shiv Ji and other Devtas that he will be the first one to be worshiped and then any other God/Goddesses will be worshiped. This all came after an incident in which Shiv Ji cut the human head of Ganesh Ji and then later Mata Parvati got angry and asked to bring him back to life or else she will destroy everything. Shiv Ji arranged an elephant head and placed it on Ganesh Ji's body and brought him to life. After that Shiv Ji and all the devtas gave various boons and blessings to Ganesh Ji, which included the boon of being worshiped first as well. This all is stated in Shiv Purana. Thats why Ganesh Ji's idol is there in nearly every temple and he is worshipped before the beginning of a new venture or a project or any auspicious occasion.