WHY CHOOSE US?
Innovative, exquisite and unique products. All our products are designed, hand crafted & hold the Shubham hallmark for excellence in design, build & quality. All our skilled craftsmen are carefully selected based on their expertise, deep knowledge & specially trained to deliver the BEST in hand carving work
Shubham Crafts are based in UK, we hold a huge range of stock of all the items shown on our website, for this reason we are able to provide next day delivery for Marble Murtis and Temple delivery within 7 days
We only use certified Grade A Teak Wood & Marble without any compromises. There are 12 different types of Teak wood available in market. Price of the wood depends on type, grade and origin of the country it is from. We don’t cut corners and reduce price by using economic quality wood which has knots or cracks nor do we use low quality marble which has dents or milky cracks appearing on the marble stone
No fake promises of design & quality by just showing photos as you can come to our warehouse to check our wood and marble quality
Clear communication. No misunderstanding or mis-communication regarding dimensions, colours, quality or design for custom orders. Customers receive exactly what they ordered with no surprises!
You get full UK consumer rights, installation and after-sales service
Shubham Crafts provides a warranty for any defective, damaged, or erroneous parts and resolves/replaces without any additional cost. We always stand behind our products and provide the best assistance whenever needed
Don’t take unnecessary risks when you spend a large amount of money, buy only from genuine manufacturers
No heavy import duties or custom duty to pay! Most retailers in India don't mention the true value of the additional Import Duty you would need to pay once your product has arrived in the UK port - even if you get items for personal use, the UK Import Duty + handling fee's are mandatory. UK Customs will not accept a low value declaration in the invoice, hence you could end up paying a hefty import duty bill
Shubham Crafts standard of quality is very high, we do not accept anything but the best of the best craftsmanship, our team is highly experienced & skilled in what they do
Last but not least we are very proud of our excellent customer service standards as well as our products. Our business is centered around providing a very personal service - we not only custom design, manufacture and deliver, but we will also assemble and install the Temple fitted with LED light in your home
- : IN STOCK (UK Warehouse)
- sku: sc-mu-mr-1090
- Beautifully hand crafted Krishna Statue from 1piece of marble stone
- Divine eyes, smile & charming look
- Supper fine premium quality White Marble
- Embedded diamond and fine finish
- Lamination layer done to protect colour and finish for long time
- Creative white marble carving with unmatched workmenship
- For Custom made marble murti order, Available size: 12" H, 15" H, 18" H, 21" H, 24" H, 30" H or any other custom required size
- Krishna is one of the most powerful 8th Avatar incarnations of Lord Vishnu, the Godhead of the Hindu Trinity of deities. Of all the Vishnu avatars he is the most popular, and perhaps of all Hindu gods the one closest to the heart of the masses. Lord Krishna was the eighth son of Vasudeva and Devaki. He stands as a symbol for love, naughtiness, mischievousness, compassion, music, dance and wisdom.
- Krishna, the reservoir of all pleasure, is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, the supreme controller. No one is greater than or equal to Sri Krishna. Shree Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and from Him Brahma was born, from whom Siva was born. He typically wears a yellow dhoti, colorful dupatta, has a peacock feather in his long black hair, and plays a flute. In reference to his occupation as a cowherd in his youth, Krishna is often accompanied with cows. Lord Krishna is said to have 108 names among which the famous ones are Gopal, Govind, Devakinandan, Mohan, Shyam, Ghanshyam, Hari, Girdhari, Baanke Bihari to name a few. By worshipping lord Krishna releases the soul from further reincarnation and it is absolved from further torments.